Cochin Shipyard Limited, the largest and premier Shipyard in the country, a Mini Ratna Company of Government of India requires professionals for filling up the following backlog posts for Persons With Disabilities:-
- Deputy Manager (Finance) E-2 Grade: 1 post (VH)
- Qualification: Graduate and should have passed the final examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India. Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in an Executive/Managerial cadre preferably in a public sector undertaking with key tasks including Financial and Cost accounts. ERP & MIS, Taxes, Budgeting, Statutory Audit, Establishment matters, Liaison with Banks, Government etc.
- Asst Manager (Materials) E-1 Grade: 1 post (VH)
- Qualification: A Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University with not less than 3 years experience in the field of Materials Management in an Executive/ Managerial Cadre or Graduate in Engineering in any discipline with a minimum of 60 % marks with Post Graduate qualification in Business Management with specialization and experience of two years in Materials Management, in a large Engineering Industry preferably in a Public Sector Undertaking. Should be conversant with various Materials Management activities like supply chain/ Inventory Management, purchase procedures, import and clearance procedures in a large Industry. Knowledge of ERP/ and other Data processing Systems would be an added advantage.
- Asst Manager (Mechanical) E-1 Grade: 2 posts (VH/HH)
- Qualification: Degree in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University. At least 3 years post qualification experience in a Shipyard/Heavy Engineering Industry. Period of training undergone in a Shipyard may also be considered towards experience. Proficiency and experience of working in a computerized environment would be advantageous.
- Welder Cum Fitter Workmen Grade-3: 2 posts (VH/HH)
- Qualification: Pass in SSLC, ITI and All India National Trade Test in any one of the following trades or equivalent qualifications in the case of Ex- Servicemen.
- Fitter (Structural/Pipe (Plumber)/ Sheet Metal Worker/ Welder (Gas & Electrical) or
- Fitter or Mechanic (Motor Vehicle/Diesel /Tractor/ Earth Moving Machinery) Five years experience in the following areas in a Shipbuilding/ Ship repair yard or Heavy Engineering Industry.
- Gas cutting and welding (gas and electric, manual, automatic, MIG/ semi-automatic special welding), gouging, gas and electric brazing, flame heating, chipping and grinding, staging and handling, etc. or
- Structural work using machines like bending machine, shearing machine, hydraulic presses etc and or in repair and maintenance of heavy duty cranes, hydraulic presses, compressors, pneumatic tools etc. or
- Erection, repair and maintenance of pumps, generators, compressors, marine engines, thermal power station auxiliaries etc. or Experience as Pipe Fitter including pipe shop experience such as cutting, bending, fabrication, welding, pressure testing, surface treatment etc.
- Last Date: 05.06.2010
For full details please download the link below: