Applications are invited from Unmarried/ Married Male and Unmarried female or widow of defence personnel candidates for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army.
- Vacancies: 50 For Men and 08 for Women
- Conditions of Eligibility:
- Age: 19-25 years (not born earlier than 02 Jan 86 and not later than 01 Jan 92)
- Qualification: Degree of a recognized university or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years.
- Service in NCC: Should have served for minimum two academic years in the senior Division/ Wing of N.C.C.
- Grading: Should have obtained minimum of 'B' Grade in 'C' Certificate of NCC.
- Last Date: at Rtg Dte 15th Sept 2010
- Last Date: at NCC Bn/ GP HQ 10th Aug 2010
- Last Date: at Rtg Dte from Dte Gen NCC 01st Oct 2010
For full details please visit the link below: