TELECOM DISPUTES SETTLEMENT & APPELLATE TRIBUNAL
4th Floor, Room No.478, Hotel Samrat, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi110021
Applications are invited for filling up the following posts in the Telecom Disputes Settlement & Appellate Tribunal, New Delhi on deputation basis from amongst officers fulfilling the following requirements:-
- Principal Private Secretary: 1 Post
- Pay: PB-3 15600-39100 + G.P. of Rs.6600
- Qualification: Officers of Central/State Govt./Courts/ Tribunals.
- Holding analogous posts; or having 8 years regular service as PS in the pay scale of Rs.6500-10500/- (pre-revised).
- Private Secretary: 2 Posts
- Pay: PB-2 9300-34800/- + G.P. of Rs.4800/-
- Qualification: Officers of the Central/State Govt./Courts/ Tribunals.
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’ (Rs.5500-9000 pre-revised) with 8 years regular service.
- Pay: PB-2 9300-34800/- + G.P. of Rs.4200/-
- The post of Stenographer Grade ‘D’ in Central/State Governments/ Courts/Tribunals in the scale of Rs.4000-6000 with 5 years of regular service in the grade.
- A speed of 100 w.p.m. in shorthand (English) and typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English.
- Steno Gr. ‘D’: 2 Posts
- Pay: PB-1 5200-20200 + G.P. Rs. 2400/-
- Qualification: Officials of the State/Central Govt./Courts/ Tribunals holding analogous posts on regular basis. Possessing the qualifications;
- Matriculation or equivalent from recognized Board or University; and
- Short hand speed of 80 words per minute in English.
- Last Date: 30.11.2010
For full details please visit the link below: